1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: EBMM Audiophile HD-500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by patrickshofner, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Last weekend I had a chance to really compare this amp with my newest toy, a Demeter VTBP-201. For my current situation, I think that the Demeter is a bit more fitting, so I'm letting the HD-500 go. I've had it for a couple months and I think it's a super nice amp. Probably in the top 2 of the dozen or so amps that I've owned. I'm a big fan of the LVR feature on these amps. Anyway, the only issue is a bit of rack rash. I do have the 4 button footswitch with the amp. I already know that I'll regret this at some point.

Price: $550 shipped. $500 SHIPPED

These pictures are terrible, but you get the idea. I guess I should get the snot off of the camera lens.

d404_3.

cfa8_3.

d2fe_3.

2. up

3. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Bump for a killer head! And a reminder that these amps were made by Markbass for Ernie Ball. I know my HD-500 is going nowhere! :D

Tom.

4. Yup.

Ive had 3, and kick myself for selling them.

KILLER amp here.

5. So this is really a Markbass, but not yellow. Hmmm...

6. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    I've owned two. these are truly great heads.

Bump

7. Ok, so I dropped the price and need to move this. Somebody buy this fine piece of gear.

8. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    Offer pm sent.

9. On Hold.

10. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    Come to me!!!!!