1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT EBMM SR5 3-band preamp and B/W/B SR5 single humbucker pickguard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by TheMutt, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    Up for sale or trade is an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 5 3-band preamp direct out of my SR5. It will include the preamp itself as well as the 3-position switch that will need to be re-soldered to the preamp. Currently, this preamp is mounted to a BWB 3-ply SR5 single humbucker pickguard (no pickguard screws included) which will be included in the sale. This does not include the pickup, a 1/4" jack, or the battery compartment. The wiring diagram for this preamp is easy enough to find online.
    Please note: To my knowledge, this preamp will only work with a 3-coil humbucker that is specifically made for it. As luck would have it, I happen to have just one such of these humbuckers for sale via the link in my sig.

Looking for $145 shipped ConUS or toss me some trade offers.
    Looking for:
    Empress Superdelay
    Eventide TimeFactor
    Pedaltrain PT-2HC
    Bass?
    Bass amp?
    Guitar?
    Guitar amp?

2. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    Bump and price drop.