1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT EBMM Stingray 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by b0b4f377, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b0b4f377

b0b4f377

Feb 3, 2008
    Morristown, TN
    Hey guys, I am selling my Stingray 5 bass that was bought new in February of 2008, originally manufactured in December of 2006. It's Lava Pearl in color, with White Ice Pickguard, Maple neck, and matching headstock. It plays and sounds great, has low action and zero fret buzz no matter where you play on the neck. There is a microcrack in the lacquer on the body, and a small chip in the clear coat on the end of the headstock, but it stops with the finish and doesn't go through to any of the wood. I tried to capture both of them in the pictures linked below. Other than that, it's in excellent condition. It also comes with the original hard shell case, also in excellent condition, albeit with some stickers on it. Other pictures can be seen here.

Looking to get $1050 plus actual shipping for it. Trade bait would be Fender MIA Standard Jazz basses, 4 or 5 string, and possibly Lakland Skyline Jazzes. I would prefer a trade, but will take the cash to fund a Jazz. Any other questions, just shoot me a PM!

IMG_1446.

2. Wow, that's a beauty! For all those who don't know: Lava Pearl is a wonderful colour. I got tons of compliments on my SR4 HS while I had it. A real looker! If I was into the SR5, I'd snag this one in a heartbeat.

3. b0b4f377

b0b4f377

Feb 3, 2008
    Morristown, TN
    Lava Pearl is a very cool color indeed. It kind of shifts hues depending on the lighting. In the picture link, you can see where it goes from burnt orange/almost red, to bright orange, to yellow right where the flash hits. I have enjoyed this color a lot, and since it was discontinued, you don't see many Lava Pearl's up for sale. Thanks, Oli!

4. bass4worship

bass4worship Ready For Freddy, let rock Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Sebring, Florida
    PM send

5. austentaciousC

austentaciousC

Mar 17, 2010
    pm sent

6. b0b4f377

b0b4f377

Feb 3, 2008
    Morristown, TN
    Lots of offers for Jazz Deluxe's. While I appreciate the offers, I'm going to reiterate that I'm mainly interested in things that are Passive. One of the new 2010 Deluxe's would be nice because of its passive switch, but unless it's a deluxe with a rare color and/or has block inlays, I probably won't go for it. Especially if it's Tobacco or Sunburst. Ew.

7. b0b4f377

b0b4f377

Feb 3, 2008
    Morristown, TN
    Found-a-Jazz-Bass-for-sale-on-TB-that-I-like-and-seller-isn't-interested-in-trades-so-a-sale-would-also-be-nice bump

8. bass4worship

May 4, 2009
    Sebring, Florida
    Offer still stands.

9. b0b4f377

b0b4f377

Feb 3, 2008
    Morristown, TN
    Monday bump

10. PopaWoody

PopaWoody The major rager

May 28, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Throwing it out the there...trade bait in sig....

11. b0b4f377

b0b4f377

Feb 3, 2008
    Morristown, TN
    Thanks for the offer. I miss my Sterling a great deal, but I'm trying to hold out, at least for now. Must...resist...

12. b0b4f377

b0b4f377

Feb 3, 2008
    Morristown, TN
    Probable trade going to happen, unless something comes along really soon that makes me oogle.

13. b0b4f377

b0b4f377

Feb 3, 2008
    Morristown, TN
    Going once, going twice

14. bass4worship

May 4, 2009
    Sebring, Florida
    My plus $100

15. b0b4f377

b0b4f377

Feb 3, 2008
    Morristown, TN
    Looks like this is gone, headed to sunny Florida! I'm sure it will miss what little snow we had here.

Edit: Gone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.