1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: EBS ValveDrive and Malekko Ekko Delay

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bassman0902, Sep 26, 2013.

1. [DEL]EBS Valvedrive, excellent condition... $200 Shipped or best offer[/DEL] SOLD!

Malekko Ekko 616 Delay Pedal, like new with box... $110 Shipped or best offer

[​IMG]

Trades...
    Ashdown Drive, I really want one of these...
    VT Bass (V2 Only)
    Overdrives, no fuzz or distortion (except Wren and Cuff, I want to try some of their stuff)
    Compressor Pedals

Thanks!

2. Bump

3. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    Man, I'm super curious about that EBS.. I ended up buying a VTDI instead. The Carl Martin Bass Drive was also a contender.

4. bassphreak

bassphreak Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Lehigh Valley Area, PA
    Only OD ish thing I can part with is my BDDI.

5. I went through a whole pile of pedals (like 15 OD's) trying to find an organic, really tube amp-like OD and it came down to this one and, surprisingly enough, an Ashdown pedal. I ended up keeping this one, it's just such a natural sounding overdrive, the closest response and feel I've found in a pedal format to my old cranked up SVT.

If that's the vibe you are into, the EBS should absolutely be on the must-try list. Just talking about it right now is making me want to keep it...

6. Thanks for the offer, but those just don't do it for me. Replaced mine with a Tone Hammer years ago and haven't looked back! 😃

7. TTT

8. Bump, still available!

9. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    Any chance on lowering the price of the EBS?

10. Sure, send me an offer via PM

11. jmcorn

jmcorn

Jul 4, 2012
    South Carolina
    Praise and Worship bassist member #1232
    Pm'd

12. jmcorn

jmcorn

Jul 4, 2012
    South Carolina
    Praise and Worship bassist member #1232