Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD FS / FT Eden D210XLT 4 Ohm Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TheLarch, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLarch

TheLarch Supporting Member

I'm looking to sell / trade my 4 ohm Eden D210XLT cab which is in very good - excellent condition. I'm the second owner and have only had this since May /05 and the previous owner bought it new in 2001. It sounds exactly as it is supposed to with absolutely no issues. Cosmetically, the plastic edge guards sport some scuffs and the carpet has some scrapes and scratches, the typical things you expect from a cab that has been gigged but not abused.

I'm asking $375 plus shipping (from 07604) and we'll split the paypal fees. I'll also take US Postal money orders. Those in NYC or NJ are welcome to come by and try it out.

In trade, I want a comparable value 4 string fretless with unmarked board. I'm also into the high quality lawsuit basses of the 70's (Ibanez Silver Series / Challenger, Tokai, Burny, Greco, Orville, etc) and in a perfect world you have a fretless lawsuit bass to trade.

Please feel free to check my 100% perfect feedback (on approx. 300 transactions) on ebay where I'm "Swales1".

Thanks!

Stephen

http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=rudycat&P=&AID=3238065&T=1

2. TheLarch

Friday morning bump.

3. Bates

Bates

Aug 10, 2005
    Austin, TX
    Consider me interested in the cab.

I am leaving town tonight and will be back tomorrow (Saturday).

I will get in touch tomorrow.

4. Bates

Bates

Aug 10, 2005
    Austin, TX
    Sorry, I'm going to need to buy a head before another cab.

Good luck selling it.

5. TheLarch

Pending sale...

6. TheLarch

SOLD! to Goat1234!

Thanks, JohnRyan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.