1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Eden DC210XLT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Senor SQUID, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    I have an Eden DC210XLT combo amp up for sale, It is a 1999 and in Excellent condition and was recently given a total tune up from EDEN. Looks almost New and sounds killer. I don't need so many rigs these days so this is up for sale/trade

$1250 Shipped United States Postal Money Order

2. Squidfinger

Squidfinger I wish I could sing like Rick Danko.

Jan 7, 2004
    Shreveport LA
    I realize this is a complete shot in the dark but what the hell. Do you play guitar? I have the following I would be willing to trade:

Yamaha AES420 ($400 at MF)

Peavey Classic 30 112 combo ($600 at MF)

Celestion Heritage Greenback (in the C30) ($200 at MF)

Digitech Bad Monkey overdrive ($40 at MF)

I won't be holding my breath. :crying:

3. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    You know, just for fun, I'm gonna say that Squidfinger's offer seems like a good offer if you're looking into getting into guitar playing. And uh...I can speak for the Bad Monkey and say that it's really good. I own it myself after playing different overdrive pedals and can say it's my favourite (this including the Ibanez TS9), so uh...yeah...

...complete shot in the dark...

4. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    Thanks for the offers. Yes I do play guitar...but.. I already have nice high end gear.

$1000 Shipped

Computer is down call if interested
    Joe
    516-509-1990

5. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    Sold Thanks John:hyper: