1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: Eden,Hartke,Furman,Sabine

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by patrickm, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Eden d210XLT: Perfect condition,gigged with 4 times: 3 @ church & 1 @ a non-smoking club.Owned for around 4-5 years.I actually vacuum it quite regularly. All specs can found on Eden's site.New these are going for $ 879.99,I'm asking $400.00 plus shipping to CONUS

Amp set-up; 4 space SKB rack: new these run $185.00
    Hartke 3500 Transient Attack head.
    Furman:pL-* Power Conditioner/Light Module-older unit but in otherwise perfect Condition-New they run $ 179.00
    Sabine: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/attac...attachmentid=126317&stc=1&d=124050722121older unit but also,in perfect condition

As mentioned earlier in post,the cabinet has had the least amount of use in comparison to the amp rig.Mainly because I recently started playing again( kinda took a few years off...for some stupid reason,that I'm unaware of:eek:) about 6 months ago I started playing in one of worship bands a couple of times a month.
    I normally take my head9 only because of the tuner really) and use the provided speaker cabinet,once or twice I may have brought the eden.

When not in use the rack is kept closed. I'm looking to sell this as complete package,parting is a last option.
    Reasons for selling; as mentioned in the bass section,due to work related injuries and doctor's advice ( for longevity reasons), I'm trying to scale down size and weight but do not want to sacrifice sound. I'm open to all reasonable offers and trades: Genz combos or something of the like. Heck,for the right trade,I'd even consider tarding the whole rig/bass for the right 4 string headless,w/ a body: Kubicki or Zon Vinny Also selling a Yamaha P-80 stage piano in perfect condition-Kept covered at all times!
    xtreme_cleaning@hotmail.com

2. self

self

Mar 4, 2008
    Central Illinois
    What ohm rating, does it have speakon connector's?

3. De Bump

4. dave2

dave2

Feb 10, 2007
    Texas
    I know the D210XLT cabinets by Eden are great! I encourage everyone to check this deal out :)

Have a wonderful day!

Dave

5. Thanks for the bump.

6. A sunny Saturday bump.

7. sunday bump

8. ATL bump

9. 'Sounds like someone has a case of the mondays"

bbbbbump

10. :ninja:............bump

11. lowered price on cabinet,need to sell