Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: Eden Metro 210 Combo

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by MJ5150, Mar 1, 2004.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Any interest out there in an excellent condition Eden Metro? The speakers are pretty new, they were replaced by the previous owner. They are Eden speakers. Includes the footswitch, casters, and manual. I am not sure what is a fair price, so PM me with your best offer.

I would like to trade for a good head, and a couple single speaker cabs. Not sure if the Eden is worth what I want though...a couple Aggie 112's along with a good head.

-Mike

2. How much do you want for it?

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    OK....I checked with BassNW, and these sell used for $1000. I don't want that much, so I'll start at $900.

-Mike

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    This thing didn't even last a day on the front page.

With many thanks to the previous owner, I present to you a picture of the combo available for you to purchase.

-Mike

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Someone should give this a good home.

-Mike

6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    OK...I am back to wanting to sell it. Looking for an amp/cab set-up in trade, or cash.

-Mike

7. PM sent

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    JSCHRO....at your request, I replied to your PM by e-mail.

-Mike

9. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    having been the first owner of this amp, i'm tellin' ya, it's great...i woulda traded back with ya, man

10. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I have awoken from my stupidity....the Metro is no longer for sale. I played a gig last night, and it sounded beautiful.

What the thunder was I thinking? Oh yeah, I wasn't! DOH!

-Mike

11. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    that's more like it :D in a band setting is where eden gear really shines...

12. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    OK....this SUCKS.....for those around here that know me, you know I am a stand-up guy.....so my sob story is 100% true.....

I am about to receive a bill in excess of $2000 for repairs to my Dodge Durango with 46000 miles on it....blown head gaskets......

It doesn't seem to be much of a buyers market for Metro's these days, but I really NEED to sell mine. I'm not desperate enough to sell it for way below what it is worth though. No lowballers looking to take advantage of me please.

neptoon can tell you how nice this combo is, he was the original owner. It is awesome, I love it. The last thing I want to do is sell it. Someone help me out, and buy it. I'm asking $950, which seems fair to me. neptoon put new drivers in it last year. There ain't a thing wrong with this combo. Free delivery along I-5 to Sacramento, and I'll split the cost with anyone else in the 48 if I get the $950. Yeah, my price is negotiable.

-Mike

13. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Hey........just wanted you guys to know I still have this for sale. I was hoping the bill for my Durango would go away, but it didn't. :(

-Mike

14. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    This is still available. I'd like it to go to someone who will use it more than the once a month I do.

-Mike

15. I-Love-Ratm

I-Love-Ratm

Feb 24, 2003
    Oh god I'd kill for it but theres not a hope I could get this kinda cash together.Bump anyway

16. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    GL MJ. It's a wonderful amp though. I tried one at the local music shop when I was trying to get yours. It coulda been mine, but alas, my Mesa collection has blossomed and I'm quite happy now.

17. B@ssT

B@ssT

Jun 11, 2003
    Belgium
    know it's a great combo I'd love to have it but can't pay as much plus I live in belgium and thats far from you!!

Hope someone from out of europe makes me similar offer

good luck..

B@ssT :( :smug: