SOLD FS/FT Eden Nemesis NA650 Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by FilCo, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Up for sale or trade is my Eden Nemesis NA650 head. I am the second owner of this particular amp, and I have had it just over a year or so. The operational condition is great. I haven't had any issues the entire time I have owned it. All the features work, knobs turn smoothly with no static, buttons work properly, etc. Cosmetic condition is pretty good too. It has several minor scratches and small nicks in the finish. The previous owner put some small marker dots around a few of the knobs at some questionable positions. It is not in studio condition, but it is pretty clean for a used head.

This is a pretty versatile piece of gear. Specs are 275 watts @ 8ohms, 440 @ 4, and 650 @ 2. It has dual outputs in 1/4 and speakon, pre and post effect loops, rear tuner output, di with front panel level control, front panel power and mute switches, edge and enhance controls, built in defeatable compressor, semi-parametric eq plus the 3 band standard eq, front panel headphone output, and kitchen sink.

Excellent warm solid state tone in my opinion. This is one of my favorites of all of the amps I have owned. It is heavy of course, probably mid to high 20 pound range. I doubt it will fit in a gig bag either. But if size isn't a concern there is a lot to love about this thing.

$299, plus actual shipping. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks!

100_3871.jpg
    100_3875.jpg
    100_3877.jpg

2. why are you getting rid of her?

3. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Yeah, that is a good question. Mainly, there are some other basses that I want to buy, and I can play through my monitors so I don't have to use a head/cab set up. Also, I have considered trying out some different preamps just to experiment a little. Thanks!

4. BillyB_from_LZ

BillyB_from_LZ

Sep 7, 2000
    Chicago
    Do you have rack ears and/or the footswitch for it?

5. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    I do have the rack ears, and they will be included with it. No foot switch though. Thanks for the question!

6. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Rainy day in Phoenix bump.

7. Low Main

Low Main Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Bump for a great amp. I love mine. It was my introduction to the wonderful world of Eden.

I put a piece of green easy-release painter's masking tape over the backlit Nemesis window on the front panel to mellow out the glow to a pleasing aquatic tone.

8. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Bump.

9. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    Any particular things you'd be open to as trades? Other rack gear (racks, power units, wireless)? Effects; parts; guitars?

10. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    There is a lot of gear that I like, so it is hard to list all that I would be interested in. I would like to try some different preamps, a Tech21 Landmark head or Euphonic Audio stuff, some high end direct boxes like the Focusrite, UA, Summit, etc., Stewart power amps, FEA, EBS, Dave Hall, WMD or Empress effects. For parts, maybe some nice pickups from Villex, Delano, Aero, Armstrong or EMG. I have a thing right now for MIJ Fenders and Fernandes, and Hamer 2Tek 4's. I am like Tom Bowlus, except without money or playing ability.

Who wouldn't want to try this stuff, right? Feel free to PM me with any offers though. I don't get offended by them, and give them all careful consideration. Thanks!

11. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Bump

12. GL_Fliptoper

GL_Fliptoper

Nov 19, 2011
    Eden still available?

13. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Sold it locally today.

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.