1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Eden, SWR, QSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by justbill, Sep 23, 2008.

1. justbill

justbill

Mar 30, 2007
    eastsidadeetroit
    Due to a change in living situation as well as too many backaches I'm selling or trading my loud heavy stuff.

2 Eden D410T cabs
    SWR Interstellar Overdrive Pre
    QSC RMX1450 power amp
    Really nice 4 space rack

You can have it all for $900.00

Also interested in a trade for Mesa 400, D-180

I'd rather not try to ship all this heavy stuff, also I figured it would be nice if a local could try it out before the deal was done.

Everything works good, very loud. The only issue is with cosmetics of the cabs. They are older and have been gigged. Dimples in the grill wire cover shed ect. But they sound fine.

Sorry about the bad pics, I took them with my lap top. I'll post better if I can find my camera. Of course the best would be if you are local and can view and hear in person.

I live in the Detroit area, eastside.

Thanks for looking

Bill

Attached Files:

2. bobunit

bobunit I'm here. Now what? Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    If you have backaches, a Mesa 400 might not be the best option.:smug: Would you be willing to piece the rig out?

3. justbill

justbill

Mar 30, 2007
    eastsidadeetroit
    Yup, your right the 400 is kind of heavy but not as heavy as what I have for sale. I have a couple of light weight single 12's so a 400 or D-180 wouldn't be that much of a hassle. Plus it would be nice to have a tube head again.

I would be willing to part out the rig, but I'd like to see if I could sell it all at once first. I'll probably leave the ad up as is and if it doesn't sell, re-post piecemeal when I get off the road in November.

4. justbill

justbill

Mar 30, 2007
    eastsidadeetroit
    tuesday bump

5. Charles Shores

Charles Shores Commercial User

Jul 26, 2005
    pm sent

6. Charles Shores

Charles Shores Commercial User

Jul 26, 2005
    still interested, waiting until november!

7. martin shane

martin shane Guest

Jan 4, 2007
    how much for a 410 t shipped to ky ???

8. 1Kay

1Kay Rockin and Rollin and what not!

Jun 22, 2008
    The 'D'/GR, MI
    What ohm are these?

I am in the 'D' as well, but am only interested in the cabs.

9. DEbassist

DEbassist

Jul 7, 2006
    St. Louis
    PM offer for the whole 9 yards!