1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Eden WT-405

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dcr, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Greetings!

Up for sale or trade is a very clean WT-405. Just got this in trade a few days ago and I love the sound and features, but I think I'll keep my MarkBass TA501 for now.

How about $635 OBO shipped CONUS? Rack ears included. Original thread where I bought it: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=449563 Still looks just like this, but I'll shoot more pix for a serious buyer.

And remember...it'll do 650W at 2 ohms!

I will also consider trades of QSC PLX power amps. Looking specifically for a 1602, but will consider anything from a 1202 up. I'll trade the Eden straight-up for a 3402 PLX or 3102/3602 PLX2, with your cash and the Eden for a 1202 -3002.

Might consider trades for Epifani cabs. And if you've got an Epifani UL610, let's talk NOW!

Thanks!

dcr

2. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Bump for a price update.

dcr

3. barebones

barebones Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Hey. I've seen some of your posts regarding keeping either the MarkBass or the Eden. What was the deciding factor for you? How were the A/B comparisons?

Matt

4. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Tone mostly, but profit-margin is a close second. The Eden generates profit, as I have less in it than I think I can get out of it. Best I can do on the MarkBass is break even, I figure.

Mostly, though, I'm an old-school kinda guy. The MarkBass fits that category better than the more hi-fi tones of the Eden, although I did find the Eden somewhat easier to dial in. But I just can't seem to fine-tune the Eden quite enough to suit me, so out it goes.

Did love the Eden's 2-ohm capability. Almost kept it just for that reason, and hang the tone.

dcr

5. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

C'mon guys....surely somebody here needs a US-made head that'll go down to 2-ohms.

It's already on the 'Bay, but I'd be glad to end the auction early for a TBer!

dcr

6. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I'd love to have one of these I just can't justify having yet another amp:D

Dan

7. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Pre-vacation bump! Leaving in an hour or so.

Somebody make me an offer while I'm gone, why dontcha?

Don't know if I'll have access while I'm gone, but I'll be back here on Saturday evening for sure.

dcr

8. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

BUMP!

dcr

9. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Better mark this on as "ON HOLD". Currently will sell on the 'Bay at more total than this price.

But JIC, I'll leave this ad open until it sells for sure.

Thanks!

dcr

10. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Haha

I bought this new...

11. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

SOLD on eBay!

dcr

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.