1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: EHX Micro Bass Synth, Boss TU-2, Loop Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by EBMatt, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EBMatt

EBMatt

Nov 21, 2003
    Springfield, MA
    EHX Micro Bass MicroSynth: Old style. Great condition. Works and sounds great! Tons of great synth sounds and super fun to play with. Also very intuative and easy to use. Comes with power supply. $180 shipped SOLD

Boss TU-2 Tuner: Nice tuner pedal. In great condition and works perfectly. $60 Shipped

Loop Pedal: Very basic-input/output, send/receive, on/off switch, blue LED. I forget who made it, but it is handmade and built very well. Also VERY small - smaller than a boss pedal. $30 Shipped

Paypal only. Shipping to ConUS only. Velcro on the bottom of all pedals. I can remove the velcro if need be.

Really looking for:
    -Source Audio Multiwave
    -Chunk Systems Brown Dog
    -Markbass Super synth

I'm also interested in other nice OD and fuzz pedals. Not really looking for any Boss pedals or things along that line.

ca6e5240.

752c1db3.

2. EBMatt

EBMatt

Nov 21, 2003
    Springfield, MA
    Bump for price drop on the Bass Micro Synth. Down to $180 from $190!!:eek::hyper:

3. EBMatt

EBMatt

Nov 21, 2003
    Springfield, MA
    Micro Bass Synth has been sold!:hyper:

4. still have the tuner?

5. EBMatt

EBMatt

Nov 21, 2003
    Springfield, MA
    Hey man. I do still have the tuner, but I'm now using it since I got rid of my rack rig and moved to a tube head. Sorry about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.