Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: Electro-harmonix Bass MicroSynth, Qtron, & MiniQ

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by cosmicevan, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cosmicevan

cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    I've got some electro-harmonix pedals that i no longer use.

* ELECTRO HARMONIX BASS MICRO SYNTHESIZER - $200 (shipped to your door via fedex) **SOLD**:bassist:

* ELECTRO HARMONIX Q TRON - $90 (shipped to your door via fedex) **SOLD**:bassist:

* ELECTRO HARMONIX MINI Q - $50 (shipped to your door via fedex) **SOLD**:bassist:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    Pm'd about mini q-tron. I'll buy it and that is definite.

edit: payment sent through paypal for it. Thanks!

3. cosmicevan

cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    the mini Q may once again be available. i neglected to mention in my posting that there are some remnants of velcro on the bottom as well as some surface scratches on the pedal. sorry bout that xgabriel!!!

if xgabriel doesn't want it anymore because of this, the pedal will become available. if xgabriel chooses to ship the pedal back to me for a refund, i'll use a little naptha to get rid of the velcro remnants and there will be a few scratches on the surface (you can see these prettey clearly in the image in my original post). if xgabriel decides to just sell the pedal directly (cutting out the middle-man, ME)...then if you don't like the velcro goo remnants on the bottom, a little naptha (lighter fluid) or paint thinner and a rag will remove it immediately.

please PM me if you are interested in getting this miniQ shipped to your door via fedex for $50.

4. The battle between GAS and practicality rages within me :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.