1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: ElectroniX GeminiDrive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bigchiefbc, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigchiefbc

bigchiefbc Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2006
    Rhode Island, USA
    This is one of the original 10 GeminiDrives with the female twins graphics. It is a fantastic overdrive, which also has a separate clean boost in addition to the drive section. Plus three switches to control the clipping.

According to his website, Os is not taking any orders on these for a while, so this is your only chance to get one. This one has seen less than 2 hours of use total, and has never left my home studio. Os has already fixed this one for the popping problem the originals had, so this is ready to plug in and go.

SOLD!

Also, I will consider trades for something in the same price ballpark. I mostly prefer modulation, delay, synthy or any other wacky/weird effects.

gemini.

2. pmd

3. bigchiefbc

bigchiefbc Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2006
    Rhode Island, USA
    ON HOLD

4. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    These pedals are doo doo good :)