1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT ELRICK PLATINUM SC 5 MAPLE/MACASSAR EBONY

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Hot Pocket, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD!!!!
    Here is one of the basses from my personal collection. Hate to sell this but trying to finance a Fodera. This bass is in fantastic condition. FS/FT ELRICK PLATINUM SC 5 SPALTED MAPLE/MACASSAR EBONY. Comes with a gig bag. Strings should be replaced (please note -red strings in photo are for photo only, it will ship with regular colored strings).

Save major $ and get it NOW rather than waiting close to a 2 years to have one made. More photos coming if it lasts that long. This bass is AMAZING with a wide range of tone! Just luscious! :hyper:

E1_zps52fd2996.

photo3.

5_1-cut_MapBur4.

5back.

E7_zps1b8f8722.

e2_zps3e38cc36.

E4_zpsfd438c69.

E5_zps9a6faafb.

E6_zps97a97a70.

$2975 or B/O and buyer pays shipping (dependent on location)

I might consider trades or partial trades either way but kind of have my heart set on a Fodera of Ken Smith Elite (or Tiger) 5 or 6 or maybe and MTD USA.

Gonna miss this one. SOLD!!!!!!

2. the you got some killer basses bump:)

3. Thanks, line6bassist. This on is UBERSPECIAL. BUMP.

4. Best Elrick Jazz that I have ever played. STRONG voice for popping too. Macassar Ebony!

BUMP!

5. This is an awesome bass with a wide range of tones included MASSIVE funk and popping tones! BUMP.

6. Probably the nicest Elrick Platinum 5 on TB. MAC EBONY BOARD! Can't find a mark on this bass. Need to raise cash for another instrument so this one is up at a very attractive price. MOTIVATED TO SELL FOR A CASH DEAL. BRING ME A GOOD OFFER PLEASE (many trade offers but really hoping for cash on this one).

7. I'd keep this if I could but decided to keep the Elrick Platinum 6 instead. SO this one has to go. OFFERS? This particular bass is featured on the Elrick webpage. BUMP for Mac Ebony?!!!!

8. Bassandgolf

Bassandgolf

Jul 25, 2011
    Bump for a nice bass. C'mon guys.

9. Bump for a great looking bass

10. PMs replied to. There is an offer brewing on this one, but nothing finalized yet. BUMP!

11. SodaCity bass

SodaCity bass Bartolini Artist, MTD Artist, LaBella Artist

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    Sent pm, but no reply

12. Multiple offers on this one now. Guess the new pics helped? Thanks, all PMs now answered.

13. Deposit refunded due to complications with international purchaser.

THIS BASS IS BACK ON THE MARKET.

14. pm answered

15. honest abe

honest abe Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2009
    Weslaco TX
    Audio Engineer for Marcos Witt
    I still dont understand how this hasnt sold yet. Although its hard to feel sorry for you, Pocket, since you own half of all the cool basses (and guitars) here in the classifiedes! LOL! ;)

16. Thanks, Abe. I know, it is a high quality problem that I share with a few others here. I am playing the Elrick right now and considering keeping it as it looks so good next to my Elrick 6! Still, how many basses are too many? I wonder if there is a thread here on TB about it? If not there should be.

This bass is incredible. Rob's work is just so beautify with a wide range of tone. Thanks for chiming in, Abe.

17. Spreck76

Spreck76 Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2003
    Louisiana
    The quality of these basses are amazing. Smooth as silk necks, sooooo responsive, great sounds, light weight and they look great.

18. Thanks for chiming in Spreck76. I have a platinum 6x that's a keeper and I'd love to keep this one too (they look great side by side) bt Alas gotta pay for my Ken Smith Tiger Elite. BUMP!

19. bump

20. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :hyper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.