1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: Empress - Multi*Drive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by SolarMan, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have for sale one New in box Empress Multi*Drive pedal.

[​IMG]

It looks exactly like this in un-used conditon. No nicks, cuts, scrapes, tape, nothing.

I ended up with 2 of these (doh!) and I'm keeping the used one with some road wear on it.

This is the ultimate in bass distortion. I know, I know - darkstar, fuzzroucious, blah blah blah...

It has 3 Parallel effects - Fuzz, Overdrive, and Distortion. Each has high/low pass filters and volume and gain. It is like having 3 pedals but instead of running one into the other - they run along side each other for the ultimate in tone control. There is also 3 band eQ with mid freq selector switch.

This TB member did a great review that convinced me to buy:

http://www.justinoscarcary.com/gear-reviews/2011/7/8/-empress-multidrive.html

Listen to his sound clips. And he ain't kidding when he says that his samples are just the tip of the iceberg.

If you want virtually any type of distortion sound and want to retain or even INCREASE the bottom end - this is it.

And, it DOESN'T have too many knobs. It is so simple to wrap your mind around that you have killer tone in seconds.

$200 shipped CONUS only.

May entertain trades for FEA Labs OPTI-FET or the Empress compressor.

Anything else? Run it by me!

No chorus or delays or synth or ANYTHING DIGITAL.

2. Ukiah Bass

Ukiah Bass Supporting Member

May 10, 2006
    Fantastic deal! I own this pedal. It's everything the review says it is.

3. bassgeek

bassgeek Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2000
    Asheville, NC
    Bump for great unit at a great price.

4. I just put together a parallel rig with OD and Fuzz only...those plus the parallel blender, $600.
    THIS IS A DEAL.

5. Fiset

Fiset I do a good impression of myself Supporting Member

Jan 13, 2007
    New York
    PM'd

6. Done Deal.

This pedal is GONE to New York!!!

Thanks to you guys who posted in my thread here.

Thanks to everyone who PM'd me this morning - Mr. Strohman beat you out by a couple hours.

Thread Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.