1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT EPI Jack Casady,Ibanez Musician,Peavey T-40

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Nighttrain1127, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Nighttrain1127

Nighttrain1127 Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    For sale possibly for trade if the right bass comes along.
    Epiphone Jack Casady Black with HSC Bought new last sept.
    The only reason I am moving this one is it is not comfortable for me to play. 600.00 with the case+ shipping or Best reasonable offer.
    80's Ibanez Musician walnut in good condition with OHSC Everything works as it is supposed to plays and looks good
    475.00 plus shipping

1979 Peavey T-40 with toaster pickups in good shape I do not have the original case for this but I do have one it will fit in. It is a swamp ash body with poly finish nice grain plays and sounds great. 275.00 + shipping without case 375+shipping with case . Or best offer SOLD
    Trades I am looking for a Roscoe Beck IV with a maple board don't care what color . And mix and match trade G&L L-2000 Maple board USA only or EL Toro Also Maple Board only. Maybe USA P-Bass . If you got something run it by me. More Pics available upon request.

2. Nighttrain1127

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    Pictures of Peavey T-40

3. PM SENT aboat that T-40

i live near ya

4. Nighttrain1127

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    PM replied to

5. davelaw650

davelaw650

Mar 17, 2007
    San Diego
    Have you sold this yet?

6. Nighttrain1127

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    Not yet.

7. redstrand

redstrand

May 18, 2007
    Saint Louis, MO
    Fool For Four Strings
    PM sailed your way.:bassist:

8. Nighttrain1127

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    All Pm's replied to.

9. Nighttrain1127

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    Peavey T-40 is gone Thanks John.

10. GaryLC

GaryLC

Apr 6, 2006
    Scotia, NY
    A big bump for the Ibanez Musician!!! Those are killer basses, probably the best bass Inbanez ever made. And if everything is up to snuff on it, you'll never, ever get one for this low a price....

Someone snag it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Thank you Steve! Great meeting ya!

12. Nighttrain1127

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    Great Meeting you too and good dealing with you.

13. Nighttrain1127

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    Ibanez And Jack Casady still available. Come on make me an offer.

14. accutone

accutone

Sep 10, 2006
    SF CA
    Shamelss plug for the Casady. I have one exactly like it and it is a great instrument for the money. If you sit down and do wine bar type stuff (what I use it for) it is actually very comfortable and the sound is fat and beautiful. Myself, I want the Ibanez (working on that!)

15. Nighttrain1127

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    The Ibanez is still there and Price drop on the Casady 550.00 plus shipping. I need to move these So I can pay for a couple of other projects. If you want the Jack Casady Make me an offer. Local Deal would be the Least expensive. Had one in the works but it fell through. If you have a bass to trade Run it By Me. Kind of looking for something not Fender but if you have a Fender run it by me too.

16. Nighttrain1127

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    Monday morning Bump Anyone interested in ither one of these Fine Basses? If not it is off to be traded in on thursday. They will hit Craigslist later today . So if you have any interest trades cash trades+cash Even Tube Preamps and Tube Amps run them by me.

17. bluesbasshound

bluesbasshound

Jan 31, 2006
    Florida
    I have a used Schecter CV4 to trade... it is a C4 body nice wood grain and tobacco stain to it, has two Bassline pups, one MM style (bridge) and J style (neck), active 3 band EQ with a "slap contour" switch. This bass has the 4 inline tuners headstock, and a very slim profile maple neck w/rosewood fretboard. I can provide a gigbag for it.
    There are two small screw holes above & below the sweetspot area between the pickups. My guess is the previous owner used thumbrests on both sides of the strings for pizacato and thumb plucking styles. These holes are hard to see from 5 ft. away.
    That is the only issue.... this bass sounds great, has killer action, active, and has new DR strings on it. If you're interested in a trade possibly with some cash involved let me know what you would need. I figure the bass is worth $400-500, and the gigbag $35.
    I am interested in the Jack Casady bass.... any issues with it, just let me know.

18. Nighttrain1127

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    Would like to see pictures first and how is this bass for rock?

19. Funkster

Funkster Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Looks like Train is cleaning house,, That was my Ibanez Musician and I can vouch for it's greatness!

20. Nighttrain1127

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    Train Learned much from Funkster And is now funding GAS.