1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Epifani PS-112 "The Little Giant" pt. II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Kwesi, Apr 14, 2010.

1. I still love my PS-112 but I want to try something else... Again, lol. Not necessarily something bigger this time (trust me bigger is not better as I found out on my own) but something a little different. It's an awesome little cab with a deceivingly powerful low-end, full spectrum response and all around great tone. I'd put it's condition at a solid 8.5/10 with just a bit of scuffing on the edges. Here are the Specs from MusiciansFriend.com:

The only trades I'd be interested in would be for an Accugroove Tri-112L or Tri-115L +cash from my end of course. I'd be willing to let it go for $325. Local deals are strongly preferred.

2. emblymouse

emblymouse exempt Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    These cabs blew me away at a GTG last summer. Very natural and pleasant full tone, would be great with DB or EUB too.

3. Double Agent

Double Agent

Mar 10, 2006
    Lakeland, FL
    Sweet cabs and a great seller here.

4. My thoughts exactly! These great little cabs can compete with others at twice the price and have beat everything else that I've tried in their price range.

Thanks dude!

5. Alphaman

Alphaman Gold Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2008
    STL
    The pre-2010 PS cabs are great! I like them better than the UL's myself. Someone will get a great cab.

6. funk generator

funk generator Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Johnson City, TN
    i love my ps 210. very full low end on the ps cabs :) sounds beautiful! Id get this myself if i had the cash

7. Geez, these comments are doing more and more to convince me that I should keep it, lol.

8. Alphaman

Alphaman Gold Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2008
    STL
    Well, if you sell it and miss it, your purchase of a newer model will not yield the same sound and for some reason, the PS cabs don't seem to come up here too often like many others....

9. So I've heard. It kinda worries me but the idea of a dedicated mid driver in the Accugroove Tri cabs has me really interested after trying another cab with a similar design and loving it.

10. Datsgor

Datsgor Supporting Member

Jul 29, 2000
    California
    PM Sent.

11. Only entertaining local deals guys now, guys!

12. Let me know if you decide to ship it... I'm intrigued!

13. ericw

ericw

Aug 19, 2009
    Hagerstown, MD
    PM Sent

14. phatoliver

phatoliver

Jun 15, 2010
    Lincoln, NE
    Are you still interested in selling this cab? I'm in Nebraska....

15. phatoliver

phatoliver

Jun 15, 2010
    Lincoln, NE
    Are you still interested in selling this cab? I'm in Nebraska....