SOLD FS/FT: Epifani T-410 Cabinet and Cover Wow

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MarTONEbass, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    Bought this late last year. It sounds amazing. Takes whatever you throw at it, it just asks for more! 4ohms, 800 watts 96lbs of pure joy. Black cordura padded cover, non branded.

I would keep this, but I need something more appropriate for rock, and/or lighter!

Condition is 8/10 visually and 10/10 sonically.

Asking $350 plus shipping. Local deal strongly preferred. I am not against shipping, and I have shipped a ton of cabs safely. I would plan on around $100 for shipping and packaging.

DSC_2399.gif

DSC_2403.gif

2. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist

Mar 24, 2010
    LA
    nice cab good luck

3. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    THX. Bump.

4. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    Price drop BUMPERONI.

5. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    PM's replied. Played this cab at rehearsal last night. It takes EQ SO well.

6. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    BUMP

7. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Inactive

Jan 22, 2011
    Mass
    Is the cone dented on top right corner or just pic defect?

8. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    It is not the cone. That part of a speaker is called the dust cap. Its purely cosmetic and easily fixed either with tape or a vacuum cleaner.

Thanks for your concern.

9. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    BUMPORAMA

10. AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk Supporting Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Detroit Metro, MI USA
    My question is, why or how is this not appropriate for rock? It looks like it rocks.

11. BZadlo

BZadlo Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    I'm interested but, how did the dust cap get dented? Shouldn't the grill be dented too?

12. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    Epifani cabs are slightly mid scooped and uber-clean sounding IME to cut through in a loud rock band without EQ'ing a good amount of mids or being really loud overall. SVT's cut through in a loud rock mix because of the prominent mids. This cab kinda floats in the mix.

Good question. I am the second owner. The grill is not perfect (maybe better pics are in order, but its at the rehearsal spot). I don't think the grill is dented enough to take into account the dust cap dent. :smug:

Despite its physical appearance, the cab is super smooth, loud and clean.

13. What's the weight? Interest in a Schroeder 1212L?

14. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    The weight is 96lbs.

I will have to pass on your trade, but thanks very much.

Berg AE212 showing up today could make all my other cabs obsolete!

FYI: a potential buyer from Indiana inquired about shipping rates. FEdEx quoted $70 plus $20 for boxes (GOTTA double box this beast.)

ALSO: I just successfully shipped Berg HT210 and HT115 with zero problems. I think that makes cab 11 and 12 that I've safely shipped this year!

15. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    BUMP with more possible trades: Markbass F1 or F500, or other bass heads, five string basses (need one for when I'm on the couch!), smaller cabs, etc. I can add cash to the right trade.

16. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Indianapolis, IN
    These are rare cabs and aren't made any more. I have a very early one my self (about 100 units prior to this one, based on the serial # in your post). If I had the chee$e, I would scoop this up as a back up for my T410. Shipping is a booger with these due to their weight, which is nearly 2x's what the UL410's are, but they are worth in sound wise.

The T or NYC Epifani's are really the best IMO. I recently acquired (2) T-112 drivers from a TB'er to replace the driver in my UL112 and have one as a backup (because that driver is no longer available) and the cab came alive!!

Great luck with this sale, if things change with my ca$h, I'll be giving you PM on this.

17. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    Well said. I do enjoy the cab, just not appropriate for me ATM. Thanks for the good word!

18. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Indianapolis, IN
    Yeah I hear ya, you gotta use the best tools for the job.

If I was still living up in Boston, I would just have to take this off your hands, but to ship here in Lex or Atlanta is going to be $75.

19. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    The shipping price may be putting some peeps off...I get that.

Tonight, she'll get the full treatment including new corners, fix the dust cap, touch up the grill etc.

Stand by for new pics!

20. bobby-haines

bobby-haines

Jun 22, 2009
    Boston, MA
    PM sent!

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.