1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Epifani T310 (Boston)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by p0k, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things.

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    Great cab, just looking to switch things up...

Cab is in great condition...it has just been sitting at my church being used most sundays. Only gigged a few times outside that. The previous owner told me it had the UL drivers installed when it was built, but I think technically it is a T310 and not the UL310. Weighs around was around 57lbs (not horrible). It is 5.3 ohms and sounds great! Only reason I'm looking to sell is because I am bored and like trying out new gear.

Right now i'm really only interested in a local sale as I don't feel like shipping this guy. I'd like to get $550 OBO in a local sale.

As for trades, make me cab offers. Not really looking for anything in particular.

Here is a pic (let me know if you want to see more):
    attachment.jpg

2. BassFace55

BassFace55

Sep 22, 2005
    Boston
    PMed

3. p0k

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    Back on the block!

4. p0k

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    How about $550 local pickup?

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.