1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT - Epiphone EB0

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by WashburnBasser, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, my first year of college is around the corner and I need money, not extra basses. So up for grabs is my cosmetically modified Epiphone EB0. I removed the pickguard (included), added a thumbrest, and put on Gibson speed knobs (original knobs included as well). It looks a bit classier now if I do say so myself.

There are a few other things I should mention. It was damaged at the factory with a small ding (pictured), so it had "USED" stamped on the back of the headstock (also pictured). The damage is very minor. Another thing of the note is that one of the tuning pegs appears to be slightly lose in some way, and makes a rattling sound on occasion. This is only audible when playing acoustically, but it is a bit annoying. It could probably be fixed, but no guarantee's.

It is a pretty cool little bass though, it sounds nice, plays nice, and looks pretty rad. Also it's CHEAP!

$125 SHIPPED CONUS (The bass will ship in a cheap gig bag well boxed)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, it has part of the serial number etched out for some reason. I assume it has to do with the USED moniker.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

EDIT: NEW PICS!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Sorry the pics aren't that great, I had to use my cellphone...

2. Quite nice.
    where would this ship from, and how would it be packed?
    do you know what year it is?
    what is the finish?
    how is the wood joined? are the pieces well matched?

sorry for the questions, but I am interested.
    most of this is just stuff I can't pick out of the picture.

3. PM'd

4. shortscale right?

5. Yeah, 30 inches. Probably should have specified that....

6. BUMP for NEW PICS

7. SwitchGear

SwitchGear

Mar 23, 2005
    Sunny Beach
    PM'ed

8. No longer on hold BUMP

9. BUMP and PRICE DROP 125

10. Decided just to keep it

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.