1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT - Epiphone Jack Casady Goldtop w/ Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ayngbld, Apr 25, 2009.

1. ayngbld

ayngbld

Jan 10, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Epiphone Jack Casady Goldtop Bass w/ Hardshell case. Bass is in good condition with only a few scratches/dings. Stamped "used" on the back of the headstock...factory 2nd/demo model from Epiphone. Only blemish from the factory is a small touch-up paint on the top side of the headstock...refer to picture. Currently missing the screw/nut for the pickguard, but will be replaced before shipping. Recently restrung/setup and plays great. All of the electronics work as they should. Looking for $525 shipped to the CONUS, although I can ship International for the cost of the shipping. I've been doing deals on Ebay for the past 10 years...thought I'd give this a shot. Feel free to check out my feedback if you have any concerns - *Classicsounds* . Open to trades as well, I'm in to more traditional basses, but send me what you got! I've got plenty of pics at the link below...but if you need more, let me know.

http://imageevent.com/classicsounds/casady

Attached Files:

2. D Bopp

D Bopp Supporting Member

May 26, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    Bump for a great guy. Adam is a good friend of mine.

3. Magical_Merlin

Magical_Merlin

Nov 2, 2008
    Kent, WA
    Nice looking bass.

4. J Hud

J Hud

Feb 18, 2006
    DFW
    PM sent!

5. ayngbld

ayngbld