Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: Epiphone Viola Bass-$300-*Beatle Bass Replica*

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by sentient_1, Oct 18, 2004.

1. sentient_1

sentient_1

Apr 25, 2004
    Arizona
    Hey all, I just picked up a sweet Cirrus 6, so I need to thin out the old bass collection if possible.

I bought this bass new 2 years ago at The House of Music in Rice Lack, WI. I couldn't leave the store without it; the mellow, woody sounds reminded me too much of Noel Redding's sound when accompanying Jimi Hendrix in various albums, and the short scale neck makes for easy reaching.

Anyway, even though it sounds and looks great, I just never played it very much. For one thing, I've never been in a band (so it's seen zero gigging); I'm just a hobbyist at this point. The bass is in excellent condition. Check out the specs here: http://www.epiphone.com/default.asp?ProductID=115&CollectionID=12 Also, I just put a new set of strings on just for added incentive. The factory strings were roundwound, so I put on a set of Rotosound flatwound monel strings for sake of variety. The old set is still here, too, so I'd happily throw those in the deal.

I'm asking $300 firm + shipping. I might also be interested in trading for a amp head ... around 400 watts I'm thinking, probably less if it's a tube head. Just throw out proposals if you like; I'd be willing to divy up some cash, too, depending on the deal. Ok then, I think I've covered all the bases. Feel free to email me with questions and/or requests for pictures and/or soundclips. Contact me at: eric.m.quade@uwrf.edu

Thanks for looking!

2. Case and if you can get me pics,I may take this off your hands....

3. sentient_1

sentient_1

Apr 25, 2004
    Arizona
  4. sentient_1

sentient_1

Apr 25, 2004
    Arizona
    last bump for the weekend ... :help:

5. sentient_1

sentient_1

Apr 25, 2004