Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: Essex(SX) Jazz 4 string with Fender CS60s

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Tyler Hole, Mar 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yep. For those who know me you may think I'm crazy, but I am in need of a 5er. I'm looking to sell this baby for $225 shipped with a gigbag. This bass has been upgraded with Fender Custom Shop 60s pickups and are wired so they both go to a single Volume knob instead of 2. This bass has a 20 fret Maple Neck/Fingerboard with white block inlays and Elephant ear tuners. This bass stays in tune once ya get it there and should give you no problems with that. The Nut does come off though if you take the strings off. This can be easily fixed with some glue, but I haven't had the time and it doesn't give me any problems. I will also put back on the white pickguard I got it with and send the red tort one I have on there currently which needs to be filed down a little more to fit on perfectly (once again I haven't had time to finish filing it down). I would rather sell this, but if you got a decent 5er for this low of price I'd be willing to trade, just let me know what you got. If you have any questions shoot me a PM or E-mail me at admin@whmoh.com
    Thanks for looking!

-Tyler Hole

[edit] Forgot to add that this sucker weighs around 12lbs, so if you got back problems you might want to stay away from this one. Also, pics can be seen here:
    http://host162.ipowerweb.com/~whmohcom/stuff/sx/

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I really want that bass!!!! I love the block inlays.

3. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    PM and email sent!

:D

Ty

4. Ty Mcneely already shot me an E-mail about it, take a step into line behind him ;) I'll let you know if his friend ends up not wanting it!

5. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    Well, disappointingly enough, my friend isn't interested at the time. tmo, step up! :D

6. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Oh, I have only some effects and such to trade. No basses to part with. And not a whole lotta money.

7. Eh, that's sad to hear...the bass is crying now I think :p

It's back into the circulation of never-ending bass ads here on TB...

8. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Any interest? I'll trade what I can for it.

9. I really need a 5er if I'm going to trade, sorry. My only other bass is my fretless and I knew how insane I started going when I only had that to play for a month.

10. Tpu2

Tpu2

Oct 19, 2002
    I want it! PM sent. PM me back we can talk.

11. PM sent back, waiting for reply!

12. Tpu2

Tpu2

Oct 19, 2002
    Sent ya one back.

13. mxr255

mxr255 Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2003
    Williamsport, PA
    PM sent for my place in line....

Matt

14. I can't believe you're selling this...

you got it like a month ago!

Anyways...good luck,and I don't blame you...the B string is beginning to become atractive :meh:

15. Eh, not that it's attractive in this case, but because I need it for the more hardcore stuff we want to do.

Tpu2, PM sent back with the info you asked for.

mxr255, looks like this is sold, but if for some reason the deal falls through, you got dibs.

16. mxr255

mxr255 Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2003
    Williamsport, PA
    this is probably the 3rd or fourth bass that I was a few hours late for....eventually I'll get it......

17. Just have to hang in there and keep trying man. Maybe you missed it for a reason.

18. mxr255

mxr255 Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2003
    Williamsport, PA
    that is what I keep telling myself....just let me know if anything happens....

matt

19. Tpu2

Tpu2

Oct 19, 2002
    mxr255- Just keep trying. I was in the exact position you are, I don't know how many basses I was just a few hours to late on. Keep it up though, it will pay off soon.

Tyler- I sent out the check today. Good doing business with you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.