1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Extra Long Pro Comfort Strap

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Jeff K, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    SOLD!

First off, I love Pro Comfort Straps. I own 6 of them. I generally use the "Long" version. Awhile back I had to get an "Extra Long" to use on my Jack Casady bass.

I no longer have the Casady, and this strap is virtually like-new. If somebody has a "Long" version (in good condition!) that they'd like to swap for the Extra Long, let me know.

Or if somebody wants to just buy an Extra Long outright, I'll sell this one for $30.00 shipped within the CONUS. Then I'll just use the money to buy myself a new "Long" version.

For those interested, I'm 6' tall, and the Long version fits me perfectly. I normally wear my basses around waist level. If you're much taller than 6', you would probably prefer the Extra Long. A lot of big guys complain that the Long is not long enough for them. I could post a pic, but I think you all know what they look like. Thanks.

Jeff

2. fishtx

fishtx Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Genzler Amplification/Spector Basses/Mojo Hand FX
    well dang...I just bought a new padded Legacy strap, but would have rather gotten another Comfort Strapp...these are great straps IMO...

3. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Well Fish, ya' know you can always use another strap!

4. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Bump.

5. rosstanium

rosstanium

Jan 5, 2008
    Detroit
    Endorsing Artist: D'Addario
    pm'd I'm all over this.

6. Jeff K