1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT feeler 1989 MIJ Fender Jazz Fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by davkane, Mar 20, 2009.

1. davkane

davkane Supporting Member

Jul 27, 2007
    Chicago
    Here is the thread I bought it from.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468007&highlight=MIJ+fender+jazz+fretless

This was going to be a project and I have Barts pups, a gotoh bridge and a hipshot deturner (all of these were never installed). I also have a new fender hardshell case too.

The body and pick gaurd are scratched above the strings (looks like a cat got to it, or the dude before me played with a pick) and the nut needs to be replaced.

It is too heavy for me (I just recently got rid of a kramer xl-8 for the same reason):meh: . I am looking for a lighter 4 string fretless or fretted 5 string. A lightweight head might win me over too. ---Or trading the body for a lighter fender body. I coudl put up some $$$ for the right deal.

If I was going to sell it out right $400, with the new pups, bridge and deturner $500, with the case $600.

Thanks for looking

2. davkane

Jul 27, 2007
    Chicago
    Bump with more info

It is a 62-RI.

I am motivated to trade/sell this for a reasonable offer. The prices above are what I think it is worth....

3. PMing...

4. davkane

Jul 27, 2007
    Chicago
    PM replied...

5. davkane

Jul 27, 2007
    Chicago
    Bump,

I have a couple quaility offers... just seeing if thier is any other interest out there

6. davkane

Jul 27, 2007
    Chicago
    SOLD! and should be shipping soon!