1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Feeler, AVATAR 2X10 & 2X12 Neo 8-OHM

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MooseLumps, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MooseLumps

MooseLumps Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    I've got two Avatar bass cabs that make a great stack together, both in great condition with a little cat hair (I will endeavor to remove) and some wear on the carpet. Both have the extended X-MAX Neo's and sound very sexy. The tweets and crossovers have never given me a lick of trouble. Both cabs are 8 ohm.
    Here is Avatar's website with info on the cabs.
    $300 for the 2X12
    $225 for the 2x10
    $500 for both
    Stock pictures for reference, I'll get pics up soon.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Shipping will be appx $80 per cab buyer pays actual shipping.. I'll drive up to 400 miles to meet you, as long as you drop $ for actual trip cost(one way) based on receipts. I'm in Moscow, ID. Very Near Pullman, WA.

As far as trades are concerned, I'd like to get into 1 or more Carvin LSx1503.
    Perhaps if you are short on cash but have woodworking knowledge and tools you could build me on of greenboy's fEARful cabs or one of Bill Fitzmaurice's cabs.
    Other cabs are the preferred trade, I want to get into 15's right now, particularly if they are three way.
    amps are an acceptable offer...
    I'm really Gassing for a mesa 400 or 400+or a Carvin BX1200.

As with any of my trades, almost anything of value is of fair game. Stereo stuff
    parts for a dodge d-50/mitzu mighty max
    Rio Karma
    Basses
    X-Box Stuff
    Computer junk
    Good Books
    A truck
    guitar stuff
    The list goes on,

2. i wish you didn't live so far away! i just picked up a 4 ohm 2x12, and i imagine running all three of these would end worlds. let me know if you change your mind on shipping.

3. MooseLumps

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    HOly COw!!! 10mins and my first interest!!

4. How far are you from the oregon coast?

5. MooseLumps

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    ~366 Miles from Portland, but I would hope you would meet me halfway.

6. brianmharrison

brianmharrison

Oct 11, 2007
    Atlanta
    pm sent

7. MooseLumps

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    Still Available for now to Local interest (~400 Miles) Trades encouraged.

8. McWood

McWood

Nov 29, 2008
    Idaho Falls
    Aw man i wish you woulda posted these up before spring break. I'm a vandal alum and had a ton of buddies that just came back for spring break. Let me talk to a few people and see if i can't arrange somebody to bring these back for me.

9. still interested! i had a deal fall through for an avatar 4x10 today.

local dude asked me to wait a week to pick up the speakers cause he got married this past weekend. he calls me today and tells me to come over tomorrow. then he calls back an hour later to say he just sold them.

heartbreaking.
    find out shipping costs for me!

10. MooseLumps

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    NOW OFFERING SHIPPING!!! $80 UPS ESTIMATE, BUYER PAYS ACTUAL!!!

11. MooseLumps

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    Closed. I was expecting too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.