1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Feeler - Genz Benz 3.0-10T and Aguilar GS112

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by brandtb, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brandtb

brandtb

Aug 27, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    All,

Still debating with myself, but I wanted to throw this out there. I have:

Genz Benz 3.0-10T Shuttle Combo

The deal for the combo: $550/neg or trade for Shuttle 6.0 head. Reasonable offers considered.

Aguilar GS112 with soft cover

The deal for the cab: $275/neg or trade (possibly plus cash for a 2x12 cab, or even up for a 1x12. Preferably Avatar or GB, others considered). Like the combo, reasonable offers will be considered.

I like the Shuttle Combo a lot, but I have a louder application that is just outside of this baby's sweet spot.

As for the Aggie, I'm thinking that I want to go to a 2x12 to move some more air and also have something that's less scooped in the mids.

The Shuttle Combo is in great shape, a few minor cosmetic scratches on the amp mounting bracket (pics forthcoming).

Local sale/trade preferred, but shipping (US only) is possible. Buyer will pay the shipping and packing fees in addition to the sale prices.

2. brandtb

brandtb

Aug 27, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    bump with some edits...willing to entertain reasonable offers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.