1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Feeler: Ibanez SR3005 Prestige

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by darkrising, Oct 2, 2008.

1. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    Looking to possibly Sell/Trade my Ibanez SR3005 Prestige Bass. It has EMG 40DC pickups and an EMG Preamp. The bass was also stained a killer green by a local luthier who is also a guitar/bass builder. We talked about doing something different as far as colors so we tried this and it came out awesome.The pics don't do the color justice. The bass overall is in Excellent condition. I just don't really play 5er's that much and just acquired a Jazz V and can't justify having 2 5 strings that won't see play. Here are some pics:

IMG_0351-1.
    IMG_0349-2.
    IMG_0353-1.
    IMG_0352.

I'm looking to get $545.00 shipped in an Ibanez Hard Case. Not sure what I would really want as far as trades aside from maybe a Fender Jazz/Precision bass. But always open to other trades. PM with any question.Thanks!

2. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Dang! If I just didn't buy another bass I would be all over this! I'd have the perfect trade for you but I'd have a hard time giving her up!

TheFunkMachine.

3. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    Trade fell through and back up for sale!!!!!!

4. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    pm'd

5. perfektspace6

perfektspace6

May 9, 2006
    Maryland
    Not exactly a looker but I have owned a 3006 prestige and it was an excellent bass. My only complaint were the p/u's. With EMG's, hardshell case, and that price this is a great deal.

6. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    The EMG's do make this sound alot better than the Barts as I sold one like this a few months back with the Bart pickups/preamp in it.. The EMG preamp helps makes it sound killer too.

BUMP to the top!!!!!

7. I'm not a fan of active pickups, but this bass is hawt, i would rock it.

8. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    BUMP!!!! This is now also on Evilbay! Someone snatch up this killer bass at a great price.......Also open to cash offers!!!!!