1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Feeler: Mesa MPULSE 600 for Walkabout Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Colonel Monk, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FS/FT: Mesa MPULSE 600 for Walkabout Amp

Hey Y'all:

After a few years of having both, I have a Scout 15 cab on the way to mate with my 12 WAS.

I love the MP600, it ROCKS and I will likely miss the headroom but for now I want a modular "stack" for big and small gigs and need to thin the herd.

This MP600 comes with the 4 button footswitch, and ships in the original box. It is not the latest revision, so it doesn't have Speak-Ons. It has had the input mod done (switch between passive/active instead of separate input jacks)

Here's the original thread where I acquired it from Kotzman:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=404051&highlight=

An even trade doesn't quite work out, so we will have to work out a deal. Used walkabout heads are worth 450-500 dollars

1) Straight CASH: 700 shipped
    2) Walkabout and CASH: 200 shipped (you pay walkabout shipping)
    3) Walkabout and ???

**** I guess make an offer. I have alot of effects already, but I'm always willing to try something.

Some that are on my mind:

EHX Flanger Hoax
    Malekko 616 and 919
    Malekko 600 dark
    Fulltone Bassdrive Mosfet
    EHX HOG
    EHX Freeze Retainer
    DOD 250
    Ampeg Sub Blaster
    Dave Hall Tube OD
    Boss OC-2
    Suprise me?

It's in the same shape it was when I bought it. Has a new set of tubes in it as well.

Thanks!

PayPal Only. PM me with offers please.

2. Oh, and well - I'd prefer a blackface (silver) walkabout. That's what I have now. Mine has a purple jewel (pimp!). Newer models are OK but not necessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.