1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Feeler: Raven Labs USIP $600

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by blueacid4l, Apr 12, 2011.

1. blueacid4l

blueacid4l Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2006
    Raven Labs Universal Stereo Instrument Preamp

Looking for something different in my rack.. maybe something with a little more coloration. Opening trades up for single space power amps, single space pre's, pickups, pedals, .. basically anything. Will post pics at the end of the week when I bust out the rack at the gig.. just missing a washer on the 1/4 input for channel 1.

Sale Price does not include shipping.

2. blueacid4l

Mar 9, 2006
    Bump

3. blueacid4l

Mar 9, 2006
    Thread Back from the dead! Still available .. U.S. only.. will entertain trade offers for something I might use. Bump!

4. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    I've always wondered about this preamp. Knowing how good some of the other Raven Lab products are I'm sure this is stellar. Good luck with the sale!

5. odk

odk

Feb 23, 2008
    Israel
    Pics?

6. blueacid4l

Mar 9, 2006
    I would need to get the rack out of the recording space. Possibly later this week.

7. blueacid4l

Mar 9, 2006
    Bump.. I'll see if I can get the pics up later this week. If you buy this weekend, I'll ship for FREE!

8. blueacid4l

Mar 9, 2006
    bump

9. dsanders

dsanders

Jan 22, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    I'm shocked this is still here. Not many were made but I will say this is a stellar Pre.

10. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I thought I was the only one that has one of these. Very versatile and clean preamp.

11. chanson

chanson Supporting Member

Price?

12. anonymous122511

anonymous122511 Guest

Dec 28, 2010
    According to the ad it's $600, you pay shipping which seems pretty fair.

13. blueacid4l

Mar 9, 2006
    Bump

14. blueacid4l

Mar 9, 2006
    Last bump guys, I think I may just have to keep her. Thanks for the interest!

15. dsanders

dsanders

Jan 22, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Good call it's a keeper.

16. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 6, 2021