1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT/Feeler Source Audio BEF Pro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by OhulahanBass, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhulahanBass

OhulahanBass

Nov 6, 2008
    Boulder CO
    Hey all.

I love this filter. It is my second favorite filter I've tried next to my Mutron III. I rank it ahead of the RoboTalk, MXR BEF, 3Leaf, Chunk Systems, anything EHX...I've tried many of them. Alas, I will own again but I am fresh grad trying to get on his feet with a serious GAS problem...got to sell to buy.

Before I finish synth quest with a MarkBass SS to BEF Pro setup I must try a B2M (or midi key controller) to a Mophro module. If I don't dig the B2Mophro I'll be coming right back to this nasty pedal with a SS in front. If you have an SS kill the envelope put the BEF Pro behind it and you have a preset-able synth with superb tracking and endless possibilities.

It gets dirty, phat, clean, sllurpy, purty and best of all nasty!

It is in New condition.

$190 shipped, paypal only please.

Will consider trade deals with Sonuus B2M or DSI Mophro module.

Cheers,

Chris

2. OhulahanBass

OhulahanBass

Nov 6, 2008
    Boulder CO
    Bump it

3. gagauz

gagauz

Oct 21, 2008
    Moscow
    pm`d