1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Feeler: USA Ampeg SVT 4 Pro, USA Ampeg 610HLF

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dr Stankface, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, I've really come to the realization that I should have never abandoned my GK rig. Coming full circle so here's my rig up for possible trade or sale. Reason it's a feeler is because I do like this rig. I just want to see if any GK is out there for trade.

First up, an Ampeg SVT 4 Pro. We all know this head and how good it sounds. In new condition aesthetically and functionally. $750 shipped!

Next, an Ampeg 610HLF in fair condition. Some black duct tape on the back for the tolex and some wear on the skid rails. 100% functional. Looking for $450 LOCAL only. I don't mind riding a couple hours to do a deal.

Here's a pick of the stack but i'll provide any detailed pic you like upon request. I'll definitely get some pics up of the wear on the cab.

DSC02011.

I'll entertain any GK trades. Thanks folks! :bassist:

2. Man, that 610HLF catches my eye, but that would mean I would have the 410HLF, SVT810 and then that. PLUS you are an Auburn fan. :D

Are you only in interested in cabinet for cabinet trades or would you be interested in other trades?

3. I'd entertain any trades really. Cab for head, head for cab. Really looking for GK gear but who knows, I may be swayed by something else. Shoot me a PM and we'll talk. :bassist:

(oh, WAR EAGLE! ;))

4. Cantstandsya

Cantstandsya Supporting Member

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    Andrew, you know if you lived closer i'd just let you use my 1001RBII....Back on track, this is a great rig for a killer price. Bump for a great seller and a stand up guy:bassist:

5. Thanks for the love Randy! I'd love to have another 1001 but I think a Fusion 550 is in my future. :bassist:

6. DLEE

DLEE

May 24, 2006
    Mableton ,Ga.
    I can vouch for the 610,it used to be mine! Wouldn't mind getting my hands on that 4 Pro though.Good guy to deal with bump!

7. This cab really is killer Dave! :bassist: How's that LMII treatin' ya?

8. DLEE

DLEE

May 24, 2006
    Mableton ,Ga.
    Schweeeeeet!

9. I can also vouch. Played through the rig yesterday.

Great sounding amp and cab here. A literal wall of sound. That yummy Ampeg goodness.

10. Thanks Trav, this thing does put out that Ampeg love.

Bump.

11. lbpark

lbpark Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Mobile, Al.
    I was really surprised to see this thread, Andrew, but that GK F550 does look pretty enticing.

Roll Tide bump!

:bag:

12. The I love this rig but really want some GK bump.

I'll entertain ANY trade offers though.

WAR EAGLE!! :D

13. Did you get my PM on the trade stuff?

ROLL TIDE! :bag:

14. BigNoise

BigNoise

Nov 19, 2007
    Knoxville, TN
    GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet amp by the way!!!!

15. lbpark

lbpark Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Mobile, Al.
    ROLL TIDE!

16. Why don't we keep that Alabama GARBAGE out of my thread!?!?! :bag: :D

WAR EAGLE!

17. I may be tempted by the right P or J. Shoot me some offers. :bassist:

18. SVT 4 Pro, $750 shipped!

19. Maybe this will lure someone in.

bacon.

20. To the top.