1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Fender American Deluxe Precision (pre 2010)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Papalampraina, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Papalampraina

Papalampraina Need.More.Fez.

May 13, 2009
    Athens, Greece
    SOLD LOCALLY!

I decided to sell (or trade) my MIA Deluxe p-bass, because for the last 9 months I'm not using the whole "deluxe" extras, meaning I'm playing only with the split-coil pickup and never touching the active eq and to be honest I can't see this situation changing in the future. So I decided that a simple precision would suit me better.

About the bass itself:
    I bought it new in September 2009, which means it's the previous version with the humbucker in the bridge position. It's in almost mint condition, I'm taking very good care of it and I love it, but it's more than I want.
    The bass has two addons. A switch that bypasses the active circuit so you can use it as passive, without batteries, and a pickup cover for the spli-coil pup.

For more specs just check here.
    American Deluxe Precision Bass - Bass Gear Reviews at TalkBass.com
    The color is Amber along with its 4-ply brown shell pickguard.
    Also, right now it has LaBella flats strung on it.

I'm letting it go for €1200 + whatever is needed for shipping...
    ...or trade it for an MIA Standard p-bass (with money going my way), preferably with a maple neck and same nut width, which is 1.625".
    I don't mind about dings, scratches or anything like that, but let's not overdo it.
    I do mind about problems in the electronics, truss rod and playability in general.
    The bass will be shipped with its molded hard case.

Sorry for the bad pics, I'll try to get some better later or tomorrow, even though the bass is in stock-like condition apart from the changes depicted in the second photo.

Papalampraina-1305116237-d_pic.

Papalampraina-1305116259-d_pic.

Hit me with whatever questions you might have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.