1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Fender Bassman TV 15 Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by negativeions24, Jul 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My gear purge continues to free up funds for impending car payments. Next up is my 2011 Fender Bassman TV15 combo amp. Great condition. Gorgeous tweed cloth covering. Hybrid with a 12AX7 in the preamp, 350 watts from the solid state power amp. Single 15" speaker. The tone is warm and fat; playing my CIJ 57 Precision with Fralin pickup through it is one of the best bass tones I've ever heard. I've used the XLR direct-out for recording to great results. I hate to see it go, but I need the funds.
    I'm looking for $800 shipped CONUS, professionally packed and insured by UPS.
    Pics up later.
    As for trades, I would only be willing to trade down for a decent bass head...maybe a Peavey Firebass or an Ashdown MAG, with cash coming my way.
    Thanks!

2. Traded and shipped! Thanks Chris!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.