1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS-FT FENDER CUSTOM SHOP 59 PRECISION SUNBURST/RW/ALDER

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by poman, Sep 29, 2010.

1. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    SOLD!!!!This Fender CS 59 is very cool. I have decided to maybe let her go in my quest to aquire a Fender CS Pino. Comes with the original case and candy. The original owner had a tinted nitro overspray (the neck wasn't sanded). Looks and feels like the real deal. This also comes with the original gold pick guard and a reissue tort. The bass is a NOS, but he also had the same tech do a relic job on it...so it has checking,dings...looks very cool (especially the neck). the bass sounds and plays great with no issues.

SOLD!!!! shipped and Paypal accepted.

The trades I am looking for would be adding cash to a Fender CS Pino or a Sadowsky Metro 5 PJ or jazz (alder/rosewood only).

Attached Files:

2. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    :bassist:

Attached Files:

3. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    :D

Attached Files:

4. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    :bag:

Attached Files:

5. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    :eek:

Attached Files:

6. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

I never really liked P-Basses, but I heard Pino's P-Bass and I've been gassing for one ever since. I'm sure this one sounds killer!
    Free bump!

7. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    Yep...if not for the Pino quest...I would never let this one go:rollno:

8. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    PRICE DROP!!! $1,799 shipped

9. JerBear80

JerBear80 You smell like cats in here.

Dec 19, 2006
    MN
    a pm for you:bag:

10. zrxnha

zrxnha

Sep 25, 2010
    PM sent

11. ubado

ubado

Mar 7, 2007
    FL

Why oh why did you have post this vid? ... Now I've got Pino's tone stuck in my head! (playing the clip over and over didn't help :smug:) ... Now I've got Pino GAS too!!! :rollno:

Anyhoo ... BUMP for a sweet CS "P" ... which is now making me think twice about my recent jazz GAS. :)