1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD fs/ft Fender deluxe special p bass, 3x pedals package

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Timm Grimm, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timm Grimm

Timm Grimm Tune low, play slow

Aug 6, 2013
    Colorado
    Wasn't going to post but decided what the hey. I realize this will be for a specific person.
    Looking to sell some of my gear. I'm not really trying to piece it out because I don't want to wait for all to sell. As well as shipping individually would be close to $100. Can provide pictures on request but don't currently have any considering its 1 am. $850 for the package shipped.

Fender deluxe special p bass. Navy metallic blue. p/j pickup, slim 1.5 j neck, active electronics. 9/10 quality one very small surface ding on bottom while in the playing position. I just prefer passive electronics. Will ship in gig bag.

Tonographic rusty box preamp. Comes with box and adapter.

Madbeans optical compressor
    Ssstampede fuzz pedal
    Booster pedal
    All these are made by Dirge electronics. You can find info on him at I<3fuzz.com . He added a switch to the ssstampede that completely takes one of the fuzz circuits from the signal. Here's a video. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep-OxJTneIY&desktop_uri=/watch?v=Ep-OxJTneIY

Willing to include onespot adapter.

Willing to trade for a passive Fender American P Bass or other passive p bass of equal value, Aria pro II.

I'm in Colorado springs and local sell or trade would be awesome. Thanks for looking.

2. Timm Grimm

Aug 6, 2013
    Colorado
    I realize it says x3 pedals, but there's actually 4. Hey, it was 1 in the a.m. when I posted this. :)

3. Arch58

Arch58 Supporting Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Hudson Valley, NY
    You need to post a price and pictures would help with your sale. Good Luck

4. Timm Grimm

Aug 6, 2013
    Colorado
    The price is in the op. It's $850 shipped. Pictures will come later once I'm awake.

5. Timm Grimm

Aug 6, 2013
    Colorado
    Some pictures.

Attached Files:

6. Timm Grimm

Aug 6, 2013
    Colorado
    More.

Attached Files:

7. Timm Grimm

Aug 6, 2013
    Colorado
    More. I tried to capture the dimple. Like I said, it's on the bottom edge while in the playing position.

Attached Files:

8. Timm Grimm

Aug 6, 2013
    Colorado
    The pedals from left to right are: booster pedal, Ssstampede fuzz, madbeans optical compressor, rusty box.

For anyone thinking to themselves, "why the booster?". I used it to boost my signal to get an overdriven sound from tube pre without having to dime the gain.

Attached Files:

9. Timm Grimm

Aug 6, 2013
    Colorado
    So I've given it some thought and I'm willing to break this up into bass and pedals.
    Bass $500
    Pedals $300

10. Timm Grimm

Aug 6, 2013
    Colorado
    Upon further thought I think I'm willing to further deal with these. I'm thinking the bass plus the rusty box for $675. That's a great bass and a great preamp for a great price. It's up to you how you look at it, but to me if you take out $50 for shipping that's $500 for the bass & $125 for a rusty box. Well thanks for looking.
    Or I'd do a variation of this for the bass + a different pedal. Just hit me with an offer.

11. Timm Grimm

Aug 6, 2013
    Colorado
    bump

12. Timm Grimm

Aug 6, 2013
    Colorado
    Updated trades to include Aria Pro II

13. Timm Grimm

Aug 6, 2013
    Colorado
    Look at the bacon. DAYUM

Oh yeah, price drop $475 bass.

14. Timm Grimm

Aug 6, 2013
    Colorado
    ! PRICE DROP!
    $450 shipped.

15. Timm Grimm

Aug 6, 2013
    Colorado
    Bump.

16. Uncle K

Uncle K The bass player doesn't get a sandwich Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Erie, PA
    Trade the bass for an Aria Pro II RSB Deluxe?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.