1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT: Fender Geddy Lee Jazz (north NJ)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Rusty Chainsaw, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Picked up this lovely Fender Geddy Lee Jazz a few months back, but I've come to accept I'm not really a 4-string player any more. :( So it's up for sale to finance another 5-string.

The bass is in good condition, some very minor buckle rash on the back, but everything else is in great condition. Comes with a hardcase.

I'd prefer to deal locally in cash, but will ship to the lower 48 if necessary, to verified Paypal buyers. My location is Budd Lake, NJ.

Here's a pic... not the best pic ever (I'll take more later) but it's on the right. :)

Looking for $650. Will consider a trade for an active 5-string Jazz-type bass (something along the lines of a Fender Jazz 24).

Attached Files:

2. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    PM'ed

3. thejrace

thejrace

Oct 3, 2008
    NYC
    Pm'ed too.

4. Replied. :)

Going to upload some more pics tonight.

5. More pics, as promised:
    3424610229_fd7617e64c_b.

3424610481_3bf169b681_b.

3424610045_f534879079_b.

6. Bump for Thursday. :)

7. Any interest in my Godin?

8. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
  9. You know, Carvins are very nice & WAAAY under-rated, but that BB is several levels above most of them. The Aggie pre removes the one weak link- if it was fretless I'd be PMing all kinds of convoluted deal offers.

10. That Carvin is very nice. :)

If I don't get a cash offer in the next day or so, I may well be up for that. I'll let you know.

Been thinking about it, and am also open to the idea of a trade for a 5-string fretless (doesn't have to be J-style), preferably active and unlined.

11. Bump for Friday. :)

12. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Friday bump for you.

Thanks for the comment. I really used the Carvin a lot till I got my '97 Stingray 5. That bass is so aggressive I really haven't played anything that much, not even my Warwick Corvette.

13. SOLD.

Thanks for looking, everyone! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.