1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT Fender Geddy Lee w/EMG-JV pickups!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JoshB, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

I got this Geddy brand new about 3 months ago. I love Geddy models, and I've owned at least 4, but I always also find myself falling out of love with them. Something about my big ass hands, and that skinny ass neck!

Anyway, enough of that! The bass is fantastic! I ended up dropped in a set of EMG-JV pickups in this guy and they REALLY opened up the sound of this bass! Full, Punchy, LOUD! Gotta love it! There is one ding that I found on the bass, on the lower bout, about 1/8" or so in size. I'm including a picture of it for good measure.

The bass will come with the EMG's as well as the original electronics, grounding plate, etc. in the Fender deluxe gig bag as well as the hex key for the badass.

I'm looking to get $850 for the bass, or will be willing to look at trades for other basses, tube amps, etc. I might be into cabs as well, but that's more for the local SF Bay Area folks.

Pictures.

DSCF2666.

DSCF2668.

DSCF2669.

DSCF2672.

DSCF2673.

DSCF2677.

2. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

bass on hold pending trade!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.