Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT-Fender Guitar Amp

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Scott D, Oct 7, 2003.

1. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Hey guys, i have bad GAS, and stuff. I have a real nice Fender Stage 112SE. It features a whopping 160W (oh boy, it sure is loud. my guitarist used it for jamming, volume totally blew away his marshall 100W 4x12), 1x12 Special Design (blue label) And this thing is in perfect condition. the Clean volume pot is a little scratchy (really, no big deal), but some cleaner can take care of that. Has 2 channels, Clean and Overdrive. The clean has a mid shift, which changes mids and the flick of a switch. Overdrive has Gain, and contour. Both channels have thier own 3 band EQ (Bass, Mid, Treble) This unit also has AWESOME reverb, some of the best i've heard built into guitar amps. Also has an effects loop, and speaker out (maximum load 4 ohms) so you can hook it up to a 4x12 or 2x12 or whatever you prefer. Cosmetically, this thing is in perfect condition. No tolex rips, no grille rips. Has the vintage style black tolex, with the silver grille. A nice thing is that the power switch is in the front! I hate the other Fender amps with it in the back... its a real pain that way. Open back cabinet, Handle on top. Weighs about 48 lbs or so. I'm really looking for anything-Basses, amps, cabs, effects... just run it by me. I will also flat out sell for 200 + shipping. I consider this a bargain because this amp sold new for about $500, and this thing is in perfect condition. Also, the little metal piece on the inside ring of the footswitch jack is missing, but that doesn't effect anything at all. This amp has a very tube like tone for a solid state amp. Check the reviews at Harmony Central. I will have some pics up as soon as i get my digital camera back from my friend.

Heres the link for reviews, there's alot of them!

2. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    bump.

3. I figured this is what was going to happen:)

4. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    bump

5. permagrin

permagrin

May 1, 2003
    San Pedro, CA
    pm sent

6. Scott D

Scott D