1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Fender Hot Rod DeVille 2x12 w/ road case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by nuts-n-bolts, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've got a Fender Hot Rod DeVille 2x12 guitar amp up for sale or trade.
    It's in perfect working condition (a few very minor scuffs in the tolex) but works great. I have a matched set of JJ's in the power stage and factory Fender 12ax7a's in the pre-stage. The drivers are factory Eminence 12's. I also have the footswitch to go with it.

I put casters on the bottom of the road case. They are nice and sturdy (reinforced inside and out so they don't push or pull through the case). I did let it hit the ground a little too hard pulling it out of the car one time, however, and I split one of the casters.

The casters are bolted on with carriage bolts, so it will be easy to fix. I will try to get it fixed though.

I am in need of a 2x12 guitar cab. I bought a Bassman head, so I'm getting rid of the DeVille but I need a cab. I would love G12s but could probably be convinced otherwise.

Attached Files:

2. bump for trade interests edit

3. sold locally

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.