Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: Fender Jazz Bass/Other Parts

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by HiFi, Aug 21, 2004.

1. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Here's what I've got. Built this bass from parts and it looks killer and sounds killer but I can't really afford to keep it; need a new cab:( , so it's going whole or in parts. Let me know what you want and feel free to make an offer. I'd like to get roughly $250 shipped for all parts, if possible, which is a pretty good deal for a MIM Fender with the upgrades on it.

-Arctic white jazz bass body (extra routing done and not 100% sure if it's Fender); Body is routed for Musicman pickup in bridge position, a jazz pup in the standard neck position, and a jazz pup slightly closer to the neck. If you want to put a pickguard on it you can leave out the second jazz pickup. Black strap buttons included.

-Maple MIM Fender jazz neck with tuning machines. Fairly good condition, rosewood fretboard. SOLD (I hope)

-Seymour Duncan Basslines Musicman style pickup. Alcino magnets; great sounding pickup. SOLD

-Fender MIM jazz pickup set; neck and bridge pups. SOLD

-Wired electronics on like new chrome control plate. Currently wired with volume-volume-stacked tone on volume-jack. SOLD

-Leo Quan BA II chrome bass bridge SOLD

I'm willing to part out like I said; just make an offer. If you want it as is I can leave it built and sell it like that. Email me at okaygregbg@netzero.com or PM me with questions or for pics.

EDIT: I may also be willing to trade for a 2x10 cab. Whether it be a new Avatar or a used and worn better known brand. Let me know what you have.

2. Transverz

Transverz believer of the Low End Theory

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
  3. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
  4. adam on bass

adam on bass Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas