Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT Fender Standard MIM Precision Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Wownirvana, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    I've got a bad jones for a Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass lately and am seriously considering getting rid of my MIM Fender Precision Bass to get one. It's midnight wine, completey stock, in good condition (just some minor cosmetic scratches) and it plays great. If you want any pictures or have any questions you can email Wownirvana@aol.com. If you have a Jazz Deluxe that you want to get rid of let me know and we'll see what kind of deal we can make, if not just make me an offer. If anybody else has gear that they want to trade I would consider that too. I'm also considering getting rid of my Ibanez Roadstar II bass if anyone's interested~Josh

2. Basho

Basho Guest

Still have this?

Want to swap for a DeArmond Ashbory?

3. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    I've still got it but I hate those little buggers, sorry~Josh

4. Basho

Basho Guest

Fair enough.

5. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    Which Roadstar were you looking to sell?

6. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    It was a dark red to black Roadstar II with a fender body, thunderbird type headstock, and two jazz pickups (the bridge straight and the neck slanted). I sold it a couple months ago for $130~Josh