1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Fender Tony Franklin Fretless P-Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Justyn, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justyn

Justyn

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Oh I so wanted to love this bass.

And I do. But I love playing in tune even more and have to admit to myself that I'm a lined-board fretless player.

I thought about getting a new neck, of having it lined, but this bass in about .001% away from being mint and I just don't want to mess with it. As you can see it's the three-tone sunburst with the tort pickguard.

P/J setup with three way switch per Tony's preference. Hipshot Xtender on the E-string. Custom pickups. Maple neck with ebony fingerboard. Just strung up with a set of DR Sunbeams ("I love them on my fretless," says Tony). Buttery playability and plenty of mwah.

Pretty much what you'd expect.

Asking $900 shipped or trade for a lined fretless. I can add money for the right deal. I tend to prefer more vintage styling if possible and have been leaning heavily in the EBMM direction.

But hey, if it's fretless and lined, run it by me!

This bass comes with a Fender hardshell case and all the case candy.

More pics once I recharge my camera batteries.

SOLD

Attached Files:

2. LBronson

LBronson

Dec 31, 2008
    Seattle
    PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.