1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Fernandes Gravity 5 Deluxe, Audere preamp, GGG Big Muff

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ianmatth, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ianmatth

ianmatth

Dec 10, 2009
    Passaic, NJ
    FERNANDES GRAVITY 5 DELUXE -$599 (w/o Audere)

Fernandes Gravity 5 Deluxe. Black body & hardware color, in perfect condition!! Fernandes hard case included! Great price! Compare with Guitar Center ($1,099.00).

Packing 5 strings, 2 EMG J pickups, and active preamp system. With it's sleek, curvaceous neck-through construction and powerful tone, the 5-string Fernandes Gravity 5 Deluxe is an electric bass that hits the stage with some of the best in the business. It was developed as Rob Trujillo from Metallica's signature bass. Explore your range of tonal awesomeness with its built-in EQ.

Fernandes Gravity 5 Deluxe 5-String Bass Guitar Features:

- Neck-through body construction, Maple neck with Alder wings

- 5-string model

- Graph Tech nut

- Dual EMG J pickups

- Active FGI preamp

- Die-cast tuners

- Leo Quan Badass Bass V bridge

More info at Gravity 5 Deluxe

This bass currently has an Audere Classic 4 band preamp installed and is set up for sub-contra (does F# better than a Warwick Dark Lord) with brand new Warwick Black Label Stainless Steel strings, but can easily be taken back to BEADG as the nut is in perfect shape. This bass is in near mint condition and with the Warwick strings and Audere preamp will blow a brand new stock G5D out of the water. It compares to some serious boutique basses so I may decide to keep it and switch to some Villex custom pickups to improve the sub-contra sound, therefore I'm willing to part the EMG pickups out. I saw the exact same bass go on ebay for $599 plus shipping, and since I'm sure my bass sounds better, I think it is worth at least that much. Buyer pays actual shipping. Your choice of FedEx or USPS.

AUDERE CLASSIC 4 BAND PREAMP WITH BLACK KNOBS - $159

This is currently installed in the Fernandes and really makes it sound even more awesome. It will make any bass sound like a high-end boutique bass.

GGG BOARD BIG MUFF DISTORTION PEDAL - $59

Pretty sure this is a Black Russian spec GGG board, as it is similar to the Green Russian version (http://www.generalguitargadgets.com/...8044a841b3e85a) with the following differences: R5, R11, and R17 are 15k instead of 12k, R15 is 100k instead of 470k, R19 is 18k instead of 20k, R22 is 2.2k instead of 2k, and R27 is 510 instead of 1k. C2, C5, and C8 are 500pF instead of 470pF.

FENDER STRATOCASTER ERIC CLAPTON CUSTOM SHOP ANTIGUA - $4900
    My dad has this in Tampa, so I'm trying to help him sell it. Mint condition. There were only 100 of these made.

All prices include CONUS shipping with the exception of the Gravity 5 Deluxe. Feel free to make me an offer, worst I can do is say no.

I am open to trades for the following items:

- Villex 5-string Jazz Bass pickups custom made for 20 Hz frequency

- M-Audio Fast Track Ultra or other USB 2.0 and Windows 7 compatible M-Audio USB audio interfaces

- Electro Harmonix POG2

- Nice (Warmoth, USACG, Fender) Maple/Rosewood or Maple/Maple Jazz Bass neck

- Good woods for a custom bass (mahogany, ebony, purpleheart, padouk, bubinga)

- Morley Bass Wah or Power Wah

Attached Files:

2. ianmatth

ianmatth

Dec 10, 2009
    Passaic, NJ
    More pictures

Attached Files:

3. ianmatth

ianmatth

Dec 10, 2009
    Passaic, NJ
    More pictures

Attached Files:

4. ianmatth

ianmatth

Dec 10, 2009
    Passaic, NJ
    More pictures

Attached Files:

5. ianmatth

ianmatth

Dec 10, 2009
    Passaic, NJ
    BUMP for change in items I'm willing to trade for.

6. MrJack

MrJack

May 1, 2011
    Two questions, will it have the Audere, EMGs, and Warwick strings on it when purchased? Also, do you know the string spacing?

7. I have a morley dual bass wah... Is that something you want?

8. ianmatth

ianmatth

Dec 10, 2009
    Passaic, NJ
    It will have the EMGs and the Warwick strings. $599 is the price if I took out the Audere and included the Fernandes preamp instead. Ferenandes makes a pretty nice preamp, but it's definitely not an Audere. The string spacing is 19mm at the bridge and I'm pretty sure the neck measures 1.75" at the nut.

9. ianmatth

ianmatth

Dec 10, 2009
    Passaic, NJ
    Yes

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.