1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Five-String Basses; Fender Am Dlx Jazz (Traded), Cirrus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dcr, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Greetings!

Well, it's time for a change around my place. I'm thinking of swapping off a couple of basses and thought I'd offer 'em up and see what happens.

Both are five-stringers.

First is a 1996 Fender American Jazz Deluxe. It's a 50th Anniversary model. Pao 'board, 9V active B/M/T, trans blue ash body. Loaded with Barts. In G+/VG condition. Comes with Fender-branded suede gig bag and Schaller strap locks installed. Selling price $800 shipping and PayPal included.. Traded to Soholounge

Next is a Peavey Cirrus 5. Walnut/bubinga. I've swapped out the electronics for the Millenium preamp with sweepable mids. Gold hardware. In Fair+/Good condition. Only reason I rate the condition so low is that a previous owner coated the bubinga top with poly, so it's no longer stock in that respect. Plus the gold finish is getting a bit worn on a couple of keys. No dings, dents, or serious scratches. Comes with OHSC Peavey case. Selling Price $700 shipping and PayPal included

I'd really rather trade than sell. Looking for a Skyline DJ5, 55-01 or 55-02, Bongo HS, MTD Heir or Z5, Fender Marcus Miller 5, Cort/Elrick JP5, or similar instruments. Plus/minus cash for the right trade. I'd also do a two of mine-for-one of yours or two of yours-for-one of mine if the deal was right.

EDIT: I'd also consider trades for higher-end heads, cabs, and combos. Lemme know what you've got!

Link to folder with pix:
    http://community.webshots.com/user/dcr72104

Please note that the girlie IS NOT for sale, although there are times I'd pay you to take her :D

Thanks!

dcr

2. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    PM coming about a possible trade.

3. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Bump it up!

dcr

4. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Bump for traded info on Fender. Cirrus still available.

dcr

5. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    Asking about your Cirrus, PM coming.

6. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Off the market for now -- potential deal pending.

dcr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.