FS/FT Fretless Warwick Covette Standard

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by RSmith, Nov 6, 2004.

1. I'm not as fretless as I thought I was so.......I'm looking to sell or trade my Corvette 4 string. Specs are bubbinga body, wenge neck, passive Warwick J style pick-ups. This is a smooth playing fun bass with plenty of growl and mwaaah. Condition is excellent, hard shell case included. I'm looking for $650 shipped or a trade for an MIA jazz but as always run other basses by me. I can e-mail pics as they are too big to post.
  2. I have an 1982 MIA Fender LP Blue w/ bassline p/u's, replacement fender rosewood neck and schaller tuners.. I bought it from Bass Palace about 1 year ago and I always play my lakland JO. I sold my last fretless 2 years ago and have been looking for another one... I can send photos... I have a deluxe levy gigbag for it. let me know if you are interested in a trade. Thanks
  3. cynelli... pm sent
  4. it's getting bUmPy :hyper: :hyper:
  5. Groove Theory

Groove Theory Grizzly Adams DID have a beard.

Oct 3, 2004
    The Psychiatric Ward
    Do you still have this up for sale?
  6. Nah! It got traded, what I received for it got sold, the bass I bought with the money got traded, but I'm happy with the one I got for it....or am I? It's that 'ol talk bass shuffle.
  7. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

Hey Robert.
    Man, you made my day :D the Lakland 55-94 that I bought from you only lasted me for about 2 weeks, the MIA Jazz bass that we traded only lasted me for about a week, I'm a bass whore :ninja:
    Happy Holidays!! :)
  8. Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    Would you want to trade for a Ric and some moolah?
  9. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I tihnk he said he got rid of it already?
  10. Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    Good point. Me r stoopid.
  11. Yeah, I have a Sterling 4 and a Yamaha TRB5P so I'm pretty set for now. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but my tone KILLS! It just took me a few trips around the "basses" to get there.