1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: G&L USA L2500 5 String Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kirkm24, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirkm24

kirkm24

Jan 1, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    I had posted this previously but now have some good pictures of it so I thought I would start fresh with a new listing. This is a 2000-2003 G&L USA L2500 5 string bass with original hardshell case. The bass was recently professionally setup about 1 month ago and has nice low action. I also had it re-strung with a brand new set of Ernie Ball Slinky Hybrids. Overall the bass is in good condition except for a ding by the neck bolts (see picture). The bass has Dunlop strap lock buttons and a strap with strap locks on it (will be included). I will also throw in an new, unopened set of Ernie Ball Slinky Hybrids. You can learn more about this bass specwise by going to www.glguitars.com or www.guitarsbyleo.com. There is also a G&L forum here on Talkbass with a lot of good information. This is a good sounding bass but not really what I'm looking for right now for my sound.

If I sell I am asking $775.00 shipped in the US. I will have it professionally packaged and shipped with a trackable service fully insured for sale value. For trades I am interested in a Lakland Duck Dunn P-Bass (probably Skyline) or a Fender Jazz Bass (or Lackland equivalent). I am also interested in a Marcus Miller Jazz Bass or a EB Sterling (single H preferred). I might offer some extra cash to even out the trade. I'm not interested in anything else; especially non-bass related hear so please do not ask.

2265280727_b9ee09348a.

2266071994_5711eabafc.

2266072298_befe62429f.

2. Wow! You should really post a close up of that top. It looks amazing from far away.

3. kirkm24

kirkm24

Jan 1, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    Here's a close up of the body as requested.

2282786778_cee4a588e6.

4. kirkm24

kirkm24

Jan 1, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    bump for a lower price. G&L basses must be like the plague or something.. geesh!

5. Mrdak

Mrdak uber bass geek baby!

Feb 1, 2006
    Middle GA
    Take the same picture without the flash.......... Then you'll see that finish.

6. PM sent

7. kirkm24

kirkm24

Jan 1, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    Sold pending receipt of payment.

8. Allright. Bought my EBMM SR5 yesterday and the 2500 today. Guess I followed my poll results afterall. :hyper:

9. kirkm24

kirkm24

Jan 1, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    Indeed you did. Thank you kind sir!

SOLD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.