1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: Gallien Krueger 1001RBII for Genz Shuttle 6.0

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Spfairchild, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Spfairchild

Spfairchild Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses, Genzler Amplification, GHS Strings, Tsunami Cables, Sonic Nuance Electronics Contributing Reviewer: Bass Gear Magazine
    Hey folks,
    I'm looking to trade my GK 1001RBII for a Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 amp. I've had the amp for a few years, and it's been great. It's been in the rack you see the whole time, in fact. I'm including a power cord and the GK speakon cord that comes with the amp, and I even still have the original box. I haven't bothered to take the amp out of the rack since I use it everyday, so sorry for the not exactly specific pics.

If you would just like to buy it, $520 shipped within the lower 48 will do it, unless you wanna pick it up in the Seattle area for slightly cheaper. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. kauhi17

kauhi17

May 21, 2006
    Royal Kunia, HI
    Endorsing Artist:Schroeder Bass Cabinets
  3. Spfairchild

Spfairchild Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses, Genzler Amplification, GHS Strings, Tsunami Cables, Sonic Nuance Electronics Contributing Reviewer: Bass Gear Magazine
    Thanks, but I'm holding out for the Shuttle.