1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT-Gallien Krueger Neo 2x12 Cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Cantstandsya, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cantstandsya

Cantstandsya Supporting Member

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    I have two Gallien Krueger Neo 2x12 Cabs that i'd like to sell together.They have seen a lot of use and definitely show it.Both cabs have many scuffs and small tears in the tolex.The tolex has also slowly been coming apart at the seam on the back of one of the cabs since I bought it.I tried to slow down the process by gluing it back down with a hot glue gun and using black duct tape(which I also used on some of the small tears).One of the cabs is also going to need to speakers soon.There are no visible creases and the voice coil seems to be fine but it doesn't seem to have the punch and low end of the other cab anymore.The other cab still sounds great.Despite the cosmetic flaws these are still great cabs.I'm asking $400 for the pair picked up locally in Southern California or I could meet you somewhere within 25 miles of 92336.Only trade I would be looking for is a good lightweight 4 ohm 410 cab like an Avatar

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Guys, these cabs are absolutely sensational and Randy is a champion.

Bump for a great guy with some great gear. :bassist:

3. Vic Winters

Vic Winters Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Western NY
    Incredible deal on some very sweet cabs.

4. B.C.

B.C. Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2005
    Indiana
    Awesome deal man. Let me know if you decide to ship.

5. Bump for a great buy.

IMO the best $400 4x12 setup you could find.

6. MarkMyWordsXx

MarkMyWordsXx

May 17, 2006
    boo for long distances

7. Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    Bump..........

8. How is this still here?

9. if you would ship these...they'll be gone so quick

10. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    I'd be so totally interested in buying the "good" one if you ever decide to split em up! I don't need, nor do I have the room for, two 212 cabs. :D

11. Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    I know, but after someone paid to ship these it wouldn't be such a good deal eh?

12. PM your way Randy.

13. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    He's not in Texas. ;)

14. Vic Winters

Vic Winters Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Western NY
    See they have this great feature that allows you to stack them on top of each other. So unless you have 3 foot ceilings, you don't really have an excuse. ;)

Even if it was shipped via UPS Ground, someone would still be getting both cabs for less than the price of 1 new, which is still a steal.

15. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    Stop tempting me! :p

16. Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    Ok, I found a double box for these cabs and they are packed up and ready to go.I got a DHL quote of $130 to ship these insured to the lower 48 states. If anyone wants to pay the shipping on top of the $400 asking price for these i'll get them out by Monday. I also forgot to state in my original post that I take Pay Pal only.

17. 98dvl

98dvl

Jan 31, 2002
    USA
    Might be interested if you'll ship just one... Or if you'd take a partial trade?

18. Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    Bump........

19. bamx

bamx

Jul 2, 2006
    I really need a 2x12 neo but I dont know if I prefer new ones over these "heavily used" ones. I think thats the reason they havent sold yet. But you are being honest about the condition. Anyways I am in Puerto Rico i dont know if you ship? of course i would be willing to pay.

20. Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    Well new ones would cost you more than twice what i'm asking(actually 3 times as much if they were picked up locally). I have no problem keeping and playing these "Heavily Used" cabinets if no one wants them.Thanks for the positive input though:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.